Publication list for Dr. Eric Davies. Dr.Eric Davies の業績 Dr. Eric Davies のホームページ
1. G.A. Maclachlan, E. Davies and D.F. Fan. 1968. Induction
of cellulase by 3-indoleacetic acid. In: Biochemistry and
Physiology of Plant Growth Substances. Ed.F. Wightman and G.
Setterfield, Runge Press. pp. 443-454.
25. K.V.A. Ramaiah and E. Davies. 1985. Wounding of aged pea
epicotyls enhances the reinitiating ability of isolated
ribosomes. Plant Cell Physiol. 26: 1223-1231.
26. S. Abe and E. Davies. 1985. Quantitative isolation of undegraded polysomes from aged pea tissue in the absence of artefacts. Plant Cell Physiol. 26: 1499-1509.
27. E. Davies, K.V.A. Ramaiah, and S. Abe. 1986. Wounding inhibits protein synthesis yet stimulates polysome formation in aged, excised pea epicotyls. Plant Cell Physiol. 27: 1377-l386.
28. S.Abe and E.Davies. l986. Quantitative analysis of polysome profiles. Mem Agr Ehime Univ 31: l87-l99.
29. E. Davies. 1987. `Wound responses in plants'. In: The Biochemistry of Plants. 12: 243-264.
30. E. Davies. 1987. Action potentials as multifunctional signals in plants: A hypothesis attempting to unify apparently disparate wound responses. Plant, Cell & Environ. 10: 623-631.
31. S.Abe, H.Matsumoto, Y. Yamano, T. Komano, and E. Davies. 1987. Rapid isolation of nucleic acids using lanthanide precipitation. Agric. Biol. Chem. 51: 1729-1731.
32. M.A. Shotwell, C.Afonso, E.Davies, R.S.Chesnut, and B.A.Larkins. 1988. Molecular characterization of oat seed globulins. Plant Physiol 87:698-704.
33. E. Davies, B. Fillingham, and E. Pfeffer. 1988. Wound-modulated gene expression in various plant tissues. J. Cell. Biochem. 12:198.
34. E. Davies and D. Kuczmarski. 1989. Effect of light and Triton X-100 on the size of protoplasts from Ulothrix gigas. Photochem Photobiol. 50: 691-695.
35. E. Davies. 1990. Plant wound signals and translation. Proc. 13th Int Congress on Plant Growth Substances, pp. 519-530.
36. E. Davies T. Zawadzki and D. Witters. 1991. Electrical activity and signal transmission in plants: Howdo plants know? In: Plant Signalling, Plasma Membrane and Change of State. Penel & Greppin, Eds, 119-137
37. S. Abe and E. Davies. 1991. Isolation of F-actin from pea stems: Evidence from fluorescence microscopy. Protoplasma. 163: 51-61.
38. S. Abe, W. You and E. Davies. 1991. Protein bodies in corn endosperm are enclosed by and enmeshed in F-actin. Protoplasma. 165:139-149.
39. T. Zawadzki, E. Davies, H. Dziubinska, and K. Trebacz. 1991. Characteristics of action potentials in Helianthus annuus L. Physiol. Plantarum. 83: 601-604.
40. E.Davies, B. D. Fillingham, Y. Oto, and S. Abe. 1991. Evidence for the existence of cytoskeleton-bound polysomes in plants. Cell Biol Int 15: 973-981.
41. S. Abe, Y. Ito, and E. Davies. 1992. Co-sedimentation of actin, tubulin and membranes in the cytoskeleton fractions from peas and mouse 3T3 cells. J. Expt. Botany 43: 941-949.
42. W. You, S. Abe, and Eric Davies. 1992. Cosedimentation of pea root polysomes with the cytoskeleton. Cell Biology Int. Rep. 16: 663-673.
43. Shunnosuke Abe and Eric Davies 1992. The presence of latent RNase activity in, and release of undegraded polysomes from, the cytoskeletal fraction from peas. Mem. Coll. Agr. Ehime Univ. 37: 1-15.
44. E. Davies, E.C. Comer, J.M.Lionberger, B. Stankovic and S.Abe. 1992. Cytoskeleton-bound polysomes in plants: Polysome-cytoskeleton-membrane interactions in corn endosperm. Cell Biol. Internat 17: 331-339.
45. E. Davies. 1993. Intercellular and intracellular signals in plants and their transduction via the membrane- cytoskeleton interface. Seminars in Cell Biology. 4: 139-147.
46. E. Davies. 1993. Leaf to root, come in please. The World and I. Vol 8, Issue 10:185-191.
47. Y. Ozeki, E. Davies, and J. Takeda. 1993. Structure and expression of chalcone synthase gene in carrot suspension cultured cells regulated by 2,4-D. Plant Cell Physiol. 34: 1029-1037.
48. B. Stankovic, S. Abe and E. Davies. 1993. Co-localization of polysomes, cytoskeleton and membranes with protein bodies from corn endosperm: Evidence from fluorescence microscopy. Protoplasma. 177: 66-72.
49. Y. Ito, S. Abe and E. Davies. 1994. Co-localization of cytoskeleton proteins and polysomes with a membrane fraction from peas. J. Expt. Bot. 45: 253-259.
50. AJ. Wood, E. Davies. 1994. A cDNA encoding chalcone isomerase from aged pea epicotyls. Plant Physiol. 104:1465-1466.
51. S. Abe, Y. Ito and E. Davies. 1994. Association of cytoskeletal proteins in the membrane-bound polysome fraction from peas using conventional polysome isolation buffers. Plant Physiol. Biochem. 32:547-554.
52. M. Garcia-Hernandez, P. Staswick and E. Davies. 1994. Arabidopsis p40 homolog: A novel acidic protein associated with 40S ribosomal sub-units. J. Biol. Chem. 269:20744-20749.
53. E. Davies and S. Abe. 1995. Methods for Isolation and Analysis of Polyribosomes. In: Methods in Cell Biology. Vol 50, pp.209-222. Academic Press.
54. S. Abe and E. Davies. 1995. Methods for Isolation and Analysis of the Cytoskeleton. In: Methods in Cell Biology. Vol. 50, pp. 223-236. Academic Press.
55. S. Abe, Y.Ito, E.Davies. 1995. Isolation of a heparin-sensitive, ribosome sedimenting factor from the cytoskeleton fraction of peas and corn. Plant Physiol Biochem 33:463-470
56. T. Zawadzki, H. Dziubinska and Eric Davies. 1995. Characteristics of action potentials generated spontaneously in Helinathus annuus. Physiol. Plantarum. 93:291-297.
57. B. Stankovic, A. Garic-Stankovic, CM Smith and E. Davies. 1995. Isolation, sequencing and analysis of a 14-3-3 brain protein homolog from pea. Plant Physiol. 107:1481-1482
58. CM. Smith, J. Liu and E. Davies. 1995. Isolation, sequencing and analysis of a calmodulin cDNA from pea. Plant Physiol. 108:435-436
59. CM. Smith, J. Liu and E. Davies. 1995. Isolation, sequencing and analysis of a calmodulin-like cDNA from pea. Plant Physiol. 108:437-438
60. C. Henry-Vian, A. Vian, Eric Davies, G. Ledoigt, and M-O. Desbiez. 1995. Wounding regulates incorporation of hsp70 and tch1 transcripts during signal storage and retrieval. Physiol. Plant. 95:387-392.
61. E Davies, BD Fillingham and S Abe. 1996. The Plant Cytoskeleton. In: The Cytoskeleton. Vol 3, pp. 405-449. JAI Press.
62. M. Garcia-Hernandez, E. Davies, T.I.Baskin and P.E Staswick. 1996. Association of p40 with ribosomes is enhanced when polyribosomes form during periods of active tissue growth. Plant Physiol. 111:559-568.
63. B. Stankovic and ER. Davies. 1996. Both action potentials and variation potentials induce proteinase inhibitor gene expression in tomato. FEBS Lett 390:275-279.
64. S.Abe, Y.Ito, H.Doi, K.Shibata, K.Azama, E.Davies. 1996. Distribution of actin and tubulin in the cytoskeleton fractions from a variety of plant and animal tissues. Mem Coll Agr. Ehime Univ. 41:1-10.
65. Y. Ozeki, E. Davies and J. Takeda. 1997. Somatic variation during long-term sub-culturing of plant cells caused by insertion of a transposable element in a phenyalanine ammonia-lyase (PAL) gene. Mol. Gen. Genet. 254: 407-416
66. A. Vian, C. Henry-Vian, R. Schantz, M-L. Schantz, E. Davies, G. Ledoigt and M-O. Desbiez. 1997. Effect of Calcium and Calcium-counteracting drugs on the response of Bidens pilosa L. to wounding. Plant & Cell Physiol. 38: 751-753.
67. B. Stankovic and E. Davies. 1997. Intercellular communication in plants: electrical stimulation of proteinase inhibitor gene expression in tomato. Planta 202: 402-406.
68. B. Stankovic, T. Zawadzki and E. Davies. 1997. Characterization of the variation potential in sunflower. Plant Physiol. 115: 1083-1088.
69. B. Stankovic, E. Davies. 1997. Wounding evokes rapid changes in tissue deformation, electrical potential, transcription, and translation in tomato. Plant and Cell Physiology, accepted.
70. B. Stankovic, D.L. Witters, T. Zawadzki and E. Davies E. 1997. Action potentials and variation potentials in sunflower: an analysis of their relationships and distinguishing characteristics. Physiol Plant.
71. E. Davies, A. Vian, C.Vian, B. Stankovic. 1997. Rapid systemic up-regulation of genes after heat-wounding and electrical stimulation. Acta Physiol. Plantarum 19:571-576.
72. E. Davies, S. Abe, B.A. Larkins, A.M. Clore, R.S. Quatano and S. Weidner. 1997. The role of the cytoskeleton in plant protein synthesis. In: A Look Beyond Transcription: Mechanisms determining mRNA Stability and Translation in Plants. J. Bailey-Serres, D.R. Gallie, eds. ASPP pp. 115-124.
Dr. Eric Davies のホームページ